Osaka ★ Ran
Koda Kumi - Bon Voyage album covers
(Source: hotlimit, via beladiesbutwestaygirls)
(Source: amy-box, via trebledlady)
Osaka - Japan (von CoolbieRe)
Osaka, a city that is one of Japan’s most important economic centers, has many sights and activities to offer for tourists and travelers. （・∀・）
These are just 10 of the many things you can do in Osaka:
1. Take a picture with the famous Glico Man ✧
2. Do a sight-seeing on top of the Umeda Sky Building / Floating Garden Observatory
3. Visit the open air museum of japanese farm houses ✿
4. Eat okonomiyaki and takoyaki! (っ˘ڡ˘ς) Yum!
5. Visit the Osaka Castle
6. Visit the Osaka History Museum (you’ll find the NHK building beside it!)
7. Stroll around Osaka in kimono
8. Explore the Kamigata Ukiyo-e Museum (woodblock prints)
9. Visit Universal Studios Japan (http://candykawaiilover.blogspot.jp/2013/06/universal-studios-japan-osaka.html)
10. Have fun at The Momofuku Ando Instant Ramen Museum!
Special thanks to JapanLover Carly of www.carly-rose.com and to Ashley from Candy Kawaii Lover
How about you? What was your experience in Osaka? Also, do you have other places in mind that you would recommend to other JapanLovers as well? ☆
If you have a list of things to do in a particular favorite place in Japan, please do send us an email and we’ll see if we can make a kawaii infograph (by Little Miss Paintbrush ) out of your suggestions! (email: email@example.com | subject: [Places in Japan])
Art by littlemisspaintbrush ♥
なんば Namba by Halfinger.
2014 April 11.
道頓堀 Dôtonbori by Halfinger.
2014 April 11.
Sakura River - © Azul Obscura | ᶹᶥᶳᶸᵃᶩᶳ
Japanese Wisteria (Spring Flower)
Oota choou 太田聴雨 (1896-1958)
Hoshi wo miru josei 星をみる女性 (Women observing stars) - 1936
(Source: fairyemily, via faeriesandmermaids)
(Source: sr-invisible-mudo, via leezly)
♥ ARCHIVEAsk Me
For friends and subscribers this is my Tumblr! (If you're looking for my personal one the url is renlikesmoons.tumblr.com)
I lived in Osaka, Japan for a year and had an amazing time <3 I would love you share with you about my life and who I am along with Osakan (Osaka, Japan) culture! Please enjoy!★
Powered by Tumblr.com